GRATITUDE JOURNAL ENTRY #1 for 2012
I have had a great forty+ years of living and I’ve done some pretty awesome things. There are tons more I’d love to do, but this is not a bad list of my top twenty life highlights for my gratitude journal!
1. Married to a wonderful man.
2. Completed my Masters Degree just before I turned 40 years old.
3. Became a Certified Meeting Planner.
4. Gave birth to amazing children.
5. Became a Soccer Mom.
6. Traveled to: Paris, France.
7. Went Parasailing in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico.
8. Sang a solo in front of 3000 at a conference.
9. Walked in a 5k race.
10. I was told by my favorite author, Mr. E. Lynn Harris (R.I.P.) “You have the name of an author!”
11. Danced the night away until I had blisters on my feet.
12. Saved someone’s life by performing CPR.
13. Rescued two children out of a burning apartment.
14. Raised $300,000 to renovate a preschool.
15. Voluntarily read through the entire bible.
16. Had an article published in a magazine.
17. Breast Cancer Survivor.
18. Rape Survivor.
19. Written a book on helping children who suffer from the impact of trauma that is currently being edited for publishing in the Summer of 2012.
20. Made the decision to take back my life and get healthy!